Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been two weeks since I last posted.  In that time, I was hoping to write a theatre review, write another auto review, or share one of my recipes.  Those updates will come when I have the mental energy to do them well.  However, because I am beyond exhausted at the end of a SNOW DAY and have to rest up for a before-school jazz band rehearsal tomorrow, I will limit tonight's update to two points.

1.  I will be playing an acoustic gig with my cousin, Jacob Patenaude, at Chatham Brewing on Saturday, February 7th from 6 to 8 PM.  I'm beyond excited for this, and we'll be playing a huge variety of music, including some favorites of mine that I have yet to perform for an audience.

2.  I learned two days ago that, at age 28, despite using ample flour and liberally oiling the baking sheet, I still lack the ability to make a pizza that does not stick to the pan.

Ok now that I got that off my chest, it's time to pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment