Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Inaugural Post!


I’ve been holding off on my first posts in this blog for a couple weeks now, but I think I have the perfect inspiration.  
Last Friday, I drove to Long Island to watch my college roommate (who also happens to be one of my closest friends) get married.  It was an incredible time!  As this blog is entitled “Cars, chow, and so much more”, I’ll cover all three of those aspects over the next few days, with a heavy emphasis on the “so much more” component due to the nature of this excursion.  
Until I elaborate, though, I offer one piece of advice:  Stay in touch with your friends from high school and college.  This past weekend reminded me on so many levels of the value of friendship, and was one of the absolute best weekends of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment